Bone Strength is what everyone requires with growing age. Calcium is needed for both healthy muscles and healthy bones. A healthy diet will help you build strong bones from an early age.
Even though there are many tablets and pills to increase the calcium level in our body. People should get all the nutrients they need for bone strength through a balanced diet.
The following are the dry fruits schedule you have to add to your daily routine. which is mandatory for bone strength and helps in increasing the capacity to do advanced yoga asanas.
Almonds For Bone strength
- Almonds are a source of vitamin, minerals and Phosphorous. Phosphorous can have a considerable impact on the bone strength and durability of bones.
- Almonds are low in carbohydrates and high in fibre, which helps you feel fuller for a longer time and hence increases the calorie intake.
- Recommended taking 10 – 15 Soaked almonds a day after a workout.
Dried Figs for Bone strength
- Figs are high in calcium and folic acid and are ideal for strengthening bones
- Dried figs have high energy values.
- Advised to take 2-3 dried figs a day.
Walnuts for Bone strength
- Walnuts are rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids.
- This increases calcium absorption and disposition and reduces urinary calcium excretion.
- Walnuts have the ability to control the growth of cancer cells in the body.
- walnuts are a good source of Vitamin E, helps in maintaining and protecting skin
- Advised to take 2-3 soaked walnuts a day
Pumpkin Seeds for Bone strength
- Pumpkin seeds have a more amount of magnesium.
- It helps to control blood pressure, blood sugar level.
- Forming and maintaining healthy bones.
- Also, a good source of Dietary Fiber, a diet high in fiber improves digestive health.
- Advised to take a spoon full of Pumpkin seeds a day.
Dates for Bone strength
- There are more minerals found in dates helps to strengthen bones.
- Dates contain selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium which leads to healthy bone development and strength.
- Due to the presence of organic sulfur, it helps in reducing seasonal allergies and reduces allergic reactions.
- Advised to take 3-4 dates a day.